Amoxil USA drug is used for bacterial infections
Amoxicillin (Amoxil) is an antibacterial, bactericidal drug with a wide spectrum of action.
|Tablet Strength:||500 mg, 250 mg|
|Best Price:||$0.44 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Amoxil?
Amoxicillin used for?
The drug is used for bacterial infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to its action. The range of indications of Amoxil includes:
- endocarditis (for prophylaxis);
- infections of the respiratory tract and ENT organs (sinusitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, otitis media, pneumonia, bronchitis);
- infections of the urogenital tract (cystitis, urethritis, gonorrhea);
- infectious and inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (cholecystitis, cholangitis, peritonitis, enterocolitis);
- infections of the skin and soft tissues (erysipelas, infected dermatoses).
In combination with metronidazole, the drug is used to treat chronic gastritis or peptic ulcer disease associated with H. pylori.
Amoxil is effective against most pathogens, with the exception of strains that produce penicillinase. The drug is resistant to acids, is rapidly absorbed in the intestine, easily penetrates into tissues, fluids and organs of the human body, suppressing bacterial activity.
The action of Amoxicillin begins half an hour after administration and lasts for 6-8 hours, therefore, to maintain a constant concentration of the drug in the body, it is prescribed three times a day.
After a certain period of time, the drug is partially excreted by the kidneys, liver and in small quantities – with breast milk, therefore, breastfeeding women are sometimes recommended to stop feeding during treatment.
Instructions for use
According to the instructions for use, the dosage regimen of Amoxil is purely individual. The duration of the course of treatment is from 5 to 12 days.
For oral administration, a single dose for adults and children over 10 years old (weighing more than 40 kg) is 250-500 mg, with a severe course of the disease – up to 1 g.
Amoxil is not prescribed for:
- hypersensitivity to the drug,
- seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis,
- liver failure,
- lymphocytic leukemia,
- bronchial asthma,
- exudative-catarrhal diathesis,
- infectious mononucleosis.
Amoxicillin is used with caution in case of renal failure, pregnancy, history of bleeding.
When using Amoxil, the following undesirable effects are possible:
- Allergic reactions;
- With long-term use in high doses – ataxia, dizziness, depression, confusion, convulsions, peripheral neuropathy.
- When using Amoxil together with clavulanic acid, it is possible to develop hepatitis, cholestatic jaundice, erythema multiforme, exfoliative dermatitis, epidermal necrolysis.